About WGS Vultr WiseCP module
This server module is a fully automated module that allow your customers to reliable Cloud Servers on the Vultr Platform. The core functionality of this module is adding of creation, suspension, and termination of server, manage firewall and snapshots also.
- 1. WiseCP installed
- 2. PHP 7.x
- 3. Ioncube 10 or later
How to upload the files
1. Log in to your client area https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php and download Vultr latest module .
2. Extract module folder.
3. Navigate to the folder Vultr located in wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/ in your extracted files
4. Now connect cPanel/FTP and navigate to the WISECP installation directory.
5. Open coremio > modules > Servers folder located in WISECP installation directory.
6. Upload the folder VultrServer on correct path "wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/".
How to set up a Server for "Vultr" Server Module in WISECP
1. Login to the WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Server Setting.
2. Select Add New Server. After that select, the “Vultr” as Server Automation Type in Server Automation Information Section.
3. Intact all other required details and select Add new Server. The Server module is now active within your WISECP.
How to Setup a package for "Vultr" Server Module
1. Login to WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Dedicated/VPS Packages.
2. Select Create New Package. Select the Core tab and in Master Server select the server you just created using the above steps.
3. Enter the required detail like "License Key (Login with your WGS account and get it from product service), API Key (Get it from vultr panel), API URL, Enter KVM console request email content" for product configuration etc.
4. After enter the required detail click Edit Package button to save the setting.
How it works
Note. Module will not create the server. Server creation process is manual process. After order accepting you need to create server for that order and then update that server name. For more clarification follow the given below steps.
1. Place an order with that product and then complete that order.
2. After order completion create server in your Vultr panel.
3. You can Reboot, start and stop the server from the admin-side.
4. After that for testing you can perform Suspend, Unsuspend, Delete from Detail tab on same product service page.
To test with clientarea follow given below steps.
1. Login as a client or with your account in the client area.
2 Navigate to My Services >> Servers
3. Click on the manage icon with a specific service then it will redirect to the product detail page.
4. On this page under the Server Detail section, your users can view the server info and can perform actions like Start, Stop, Restart, Rebuild, Request KVM console and change OS.
5. Your users can view the server info and can perform actions SSH Key, Manage Firewall, Manage Snapshot, Bandwidth stats