Soyoustart WHMCS Module
Requirements for Installation
- WHMCS 6.x - 7.x
- WHMCS DB User must have all permissions of the DB before installation and activation of this Module GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON db_base.* TO db_user @'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'db_passwd';
- Active Account required at OVH/SoYouStart/Kimsufi website.
- Application Key
- Secret Key
- OVH/Kimsufi/SoYouStart account name or Registered Email Id.
How to upload the module files?
- Extract the downloaded module files.
- Under Modules folder, you will find two folder i.e. servers and addons.
- You need to upload the modules folder to WHMCS directory whmcsdir/modules/addons/. It will copy the required module files and nothing will be overwritten.
- You need to upload the servers folder to WHMCS directory whmcsdir/modules/servers/.
Note*: Module files are encrypted in the Ioncube Binary mode. So if you are uploading the Files through Filezilla or any other FTP client please check the
Transfer Type: Binary Mode Selected or ASCII select. You must have to select Binary mode otherwise you will get error file corrupted.
How to configure the addon module?
You need to activate the module from the WHMCS admin panel:
- Go to the WHMCS admin panel, click on Setup → Addon Modules.
- Click Activate at SoYouStart Addon For WHMCS
- Click Configure, enter your License Key and select Full Administrator at Access Control.
Step 1: Key Setup
You need to generate a key to configure the servers through our module. Admin can generate multiple keys with our module and can resell multiple servers from OVH, SYS and Kimsufi.
User Needs to Select Company Name from OVH, SoYouStart & Kimsufi
- Select Location
- Add Application Key
- Add Secret Key
- Add Username/Email Id
All the above-required data you will get from the OVH, SYS and Kimsufi official account.
Step 2: Imap Settings
With the help of Imap Settings, admin can easily setup Email Piping with Webmail and Gmail.
Above Screenshots shows the cron job has been successfully setup, in case it is not setup it will show an error.
Configure Cron Job: Soyoustart WHMCS Module
Step 1). First of all copy the crons folder files and upload in your existing crons folder file.
Step 2). After upload the files edit the config.php in your cron folder and set the whmcsbase path in whmcsurl variable.
Step 3). Set the following cron job :
|*/5||*||*||*||*||php -q /YOURWHMCSCRONFOLDER/soyoustartcron_vps.php|
|*/5||*||*||*||*||php -q /YOURWHMCSCRONFOLDER/soyoustartcron_dedicated.php|
|*/30||*||*||*||*||php -q /YOURWHMCSCRONFOLDER/syc_soyoustartcron.php.php|
How to test the cron job?
To test the cron job follow the below easy steps.
Step 1 Make sure you have assigned the server to the user or user purchased the server from you and that is running mode.
Step 2 Login as a client in which customers have servers. Go to client product service in your WHMCS client area. And view the server details page then click on the Power tab and click on the Netboot button to choose Rescue in Rescue mode and boot it.
Once the process completed end user will get the mail.
How to Configure Products in the Module?
You can easily setup the VPS & Dedicated Server products with our addons. For this, you need to go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Addons -> Soyoustart VPS Dedicated -> Product Setup
- Select the Type of Product (Dedicated or VPS)
- Select the Account Name
- Select the Operating System
Product Group Settings
- Choose Group Name
- Set WHMCS Product Group Name
You will see products automatically generated in this section, from here you can set custom names for all the products.
Pricing Setting You can set the margins on the products in percentage value.
Setting Pricing Of Individual Product
You can easily set a custom price of a products and all its configurable options.
List of the Config options you can set the prices of:
- Operating System
- Server Location
- Public network
- Control Panel Software
- Additional IPs
- License Type
How to Create Operating Systems Config Options?
You can easily create configuration options for operating systems and set custom names.