Soyoustart WHMCS Module
- 1 Getting Started
- 2 How to download the module files?
- 3 Installation
- 4 How to test the module ?
- 5 How to upgrade the Module from V3.x to V4.0 ?
- WHMCS 6/7
- WHMCS DB User must have all permissions of the DB before installation and activation of this Module GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON db_base.* TO db_user @'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'db_passwd';
- Account required at OVH/SoYouStart/Kimsufi
- Application Key
- Secret Key
- OVH/Kimsufi/SoYouStart account Id or Email Id.
How to get Application key & Secret Key
- Instruction explained in section 4
How to download the module files?
Please follow the link to download the module https://whmcsglobalservices.com/knowledgebase/where-do-i-download-my-purchases/
How to upload the module files?
- Extract the downloaded module folder.
- Under Modules folder, you will find two folder i.e. servers and addons.
- You need to upload that modules folder to WHMCS directory (whmcs_root/). It will copy the required module files and nothing will be over written.
--Note* : Module files are encrypted in Ioncube Binary mode. So if you are uploading the Files through Filezilla or any other FTP client please check the
Transfer Type : Binary Mode Selected or ASCII select. You must have have to selected Binary mode otherwise you will get error file corrupted.
How to configure the addon module?
First activate the SoYouStart addon For WHMCS module:
Go to the WHMCS Admin backend, click on Setup → Addon Modules. Click Activate at SoYouStart addon For WHMCS. Click Configure, enter your License Key and select Full Administrator at Access Control.
Step1 : Key Setup : How to genrate the OVH API Key
Step2 : Imap Setting : How to setup Email Piping
Configure the Products?
We are providing two type of module one module work with only OVH VPS Account and another one compatible with Dedicated servers OVH / SoYouStart and Kmisufi.
Step 2). Setup The Cron Job
How to test the module ?
Test OVH VPS server products
Step 1). How to test the OVH VPS products
Test Dedicated server products
How to upgrade the Module from V3.x to V4.0 ?
Step 1). How to upgrade the OVH VPS products