About WGS iRedmail WiseCP module
WGS iRedmail will allow your customers to manage their servers from the client area. The core functionality of this module is adding of creation, suspension, and termination of email accounts.
- 1. WiseCP installed
- 2. PHP 7.x
- 3. Ioncube 10 or later
How to upload the files
1. Log in to your client area https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php and download iRedmail latest module .
2. Extract module folder.
3. Navigate to the folder iRedmail located in wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/ in your extracted files
4. Now connect cPanel/FTP and navigate to the WISECP installation directory.
5. Open coremio > modules > Servers folder located in WISECP installation directory.
6. Upload the folder iRedmail on correct path "wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/".
How to set up a Server for "iRedmail" Server Module in WISECP
1. Login to the WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Server Setting.
2. Select Add New Server. After that select, the “iRedmail” as Server Automation Type in Server Automation Information Section.
3. Intact all other required details and select Add new Server. The Server module is now active within your WISECP.
How to Setup a package for "iRedmail" Server Module
1. Login to WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Dedicated/VPS Packages.
2. Select Create New Package. Select the Core tab and in Master Server select the server you just created using the above steps.
3. Enter the required detail like "License Key (Login with your WGS account and get it from product service), Domain quota size, no of max mail user, create domain admin etc.
4. After enter the required detail click Edit Package button to save the setting.
How it works
1. Place an order with that product and then complete that order.
2. After order completion create server in your iRedmail panel.
3. After that for testing you can perform Suspend, Unsuspend, Delete from Detail tab on same product service page.
To test with clientarea follow given below steps.
1. Login as a client or with your account in the client area.
2 Navigate to My Services >> Servers
3. Click on the manage icon with a specific service then it will redirect to the product detail page.
4. Your users can manage eamil account like add email, update password, delete email, update quota size enable/disable account
5. User can go web mail and web admin page by clicking a button.