Hetzner Cloud WHMCS Module
About Hetzner Cloud Server WHMCS Module
Hetzner Cloud Sever WHMCS Module allows users to easily resell the most popular German build Hetzner cloud servers in their WHMCS. Moreover, their clients get options to manage the complete server from the WHMCS client area itself.
How to install Hetzner Cloud Server WHMCS Module ?
How to upload files with WHMCS?
1. Extract the file according to the specific PHP version you are using.
2. After extracting files upload the folder hetzner in path: eg. /whmcs root directory/modules/servers/
Procedure to activate the license
Please find the modules Hetzner folder in (eg. /public_html/whmcs/modules/servers/hetzner) & then rename the file license_key_file.php, now rename it to license_key_file.php, now you need to open the file and enter the License key in variable $license_key, eg. $license_key =leased-ABCDXZ123";.
How to Create a Hetzner Cloud API key?
Admin must have Hetzner Cloud API key to resell cloud servers. Here is the process to create a new API.
1. Register with Hetzner Cloud 2. Create Test Project
3. Create Hetzner Cloud API Token To create an API Token, enter the project:
4. In the left pane, choose access:
5. and then choose API TOKENS:
6. Generate API Token
6. Copy and save the token.
Setting Up the Module
1. Login to admin area -> Setup -> Products/Services->Products/Services & then create a new product group eg. Hetzner Product Group
2. Create a product eg. Test Pro Beta & assign it to Hetzner Provisioning Module.
3. Enter the API Token & Other Config Options fields according to your choice.
4. Set pricing and other fields in the pricing tab and other required fields etc... and then click on save.
5. Order product from Client Area or Admin area.
6. Go to the orders tab and select your order and make the order active.
7. Click on Items links eg VPS/Server open Products/Services tab of the client. Click Create Button for server creations action.
8. Check the status of the server in Hetzner's site portal https://accounts.hetzner.com/login