About WGS Digital Ocean module
WGS DigitalOcean Droplets For WISECP helps to reduce the manual provisioning by automating the operations performed on VMs (virtual machines). With this module, you can stay on your website while managing your servers. This helps your customers to control the functioning of their Droplets. Thus, the users can install/re-install the OS, backup automatically, modify DNS records etc.
- 1. WiseCP installed
- 2. PHP 7.x
- 3. Ioncube 10 or later
How to upload the files
1. Log in to your client area https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php and download DigitalOcean latest module .
2. Extract module folder.
3. Navigate to the folder DigitalOcean located in wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/ in your extracted files
4. Now connect cPanel/FTP and navigate to the WISECP installation directory.
5. Open coremio > modules > Servers folder located in WISECP installation directory.
6. Upload the folder DigitalOcean on correct path "wisecp_dir/coremio/modules/Servers/".
How to set up a Server for "DigitalOcean " Server Module in WISECP
1. Login to the WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Server Setting.
2. Select Add New Server. After that select, the “DigitalOcean ” as Server Automation Type in Server Automation Information Section.
3. Intact all other required details and select Add new Server. The Server module is now active within your WISECP.
How to Setup a package for "DigitalOcean " Server Module
1. Login to WISECP Admin panel and navigate to Services > Hosting Management > Dedicated/VPS Packages.
2. Select Create New Package. Select the Core tab and in Master Server select the server you just created using the above steps.
3. Enter the required detail like "API Url", API Key (Get it from DigitalOcean panel) and choose a size of slug plan.
4. After enter the required detail click Edit Package button to save the setting.
How it works
Note. Module will not create the server. Server creation process is manual process. After order accepting you need to create server for that order and then update that server name. For more clarification follow the given below steps.
1. Place an order with that product and then complete that order.
2. After order completion create server in your Digital Ocean panel.
3. You can Reboot, start and stop the server from the admin-side.
4. After that for testing you can perform Suspend, Unsuspend, Delete from Detail tab on same product service page.
To test with clientarea follow given below steps.
1. Login as a client or with your account in the client area.
2 Navigate to My Services >> Servers
3. Click on the manage icon with a specific service then it will redirect to the product detail page.
4. On this page under the Server Detail section, your users can view the server info and can perform actions like start, Stop, Restart and Reboot
5. Your users can view the server info and can perform actions enanle/disable backup, Manage snapshot, Manage Firewall, List Action History