ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template
- 1 About ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template
- 2 How to install ClientX template?
- 3 Template Requirements
- 4 How to activate ClientX with WHMCS?
- 5 How to manage ClientX from WHMCS admin?
- 6 How to override the CSS style?
About ClientX WHMCS Client Area Template
ClientX Template is designed to give your customers a smooth user experience. Our custom UI of ClientX WHMCS template is deep clear and very professional that further provides a full-width screen, RTL support as well as the ability to manage color combinations.
How to install ClientX template?
How to upload files with WHMCS?
1. Log in to your client area https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php and download ClientX Template .
2. Extract zip folder.
3. Upload ClientX folder to WHMCS (whmcs_root/templates/).
4. Upload CartX folder to WHMCS (whmcs_root/templates/orderforms/).
5. Upload addon "ClientX" folder to WHMCS (whmcs_root/modules/addons/).
6. Upload language "overrides" folder files to WHMCS (whmcs_root/lang/overrides/).
Note. If there is any file exist in overrides folder then do not replace it. Copy the content of our template lang file and paste in that existing file under overrides/yourlang.php
- 1. WHMCS v6, v7.x
- 2. WHMCS DB User must have all permissions of the DB before installation and activation of this ADDON
- GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON db_base.* TO db_user @'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'db_passwd';
How to activate ClientX with WHMCS?
Let's configure ClientX template with your WHMCS.
1. Login as WHMCS admin and then Go to Setup -> General Settings -> "General" tab. Select Template = ClientX
2. Save Changes.
Let's configure addon module with your WHMCS.
1. Login as WHMCS admin and then Go to Setup -> Addon Modules. Afterwards, find Wgs Clientx and press Activate button.
2. Enter your module license key.
3. Enable/Disable to delete the DB module tables, when deactivating the module.
4. Assign user(s), who can access this module.
How to manage ClientX from WHMCS admin?
Login as WHMCS admin and then Go to Addons -> WGS ClientX -> "Theme Setting".
You can easily update header, client login screen & Invoice logos from the WGS ClientX addon module.
Updating Support Staff & Client Avatar
You can easily update the avatar for your support staff members and clients from the WGS ClientX addon module.
Updating Support Department Icons
You can easily update the icons for your support department from the WGS ClientX addon module.
Side Menu Bar setting
1. Side bar setting : If you want collapse your side bar than select maximise if you want by default minimize your side bar than select Maxmize.
2. If you want show your order form wider and remove the sidebar from cart then select the "No" option in second second setting.
3. Suppose if you want don't show the side bar without login than you can control this by selecting "after login".
How to override the CSS style?
We are providing overrside.css file with our template, in case if you want to change any style you can easily add your custom CSS in the override.css file.
File path: /whmcsroot/templates/clientx/assets/css/override/overrside.css