Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway For WHMCS
Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway with WHMCS
The Alipay Cross-Border Online Payment Gateway module is for WHMCS users. This allows your online business to accept the payment from the Chinese Market. As we know that Alipay Cross-Border Online Payment Gateway is commonly used/ most preferred payment gateway in China. There are more than 700 million users of Alipay Cross-Border Online Payment Gateway. Even if your business is not in China , but with Alipay Cross-Border Online Payment Module (WHMCS) your website will be able to accept the online payments from the inhabitants and business within China using a familiar and generally used payment method.
A single module will give you access to a massive/huge potential customer base.
Users can integrate debit cards (PostFinance, Maestro, etc.) too with this and it is easily compatible with credit cards (Visa, Master Card, etc.) and e Wallets (PayPal, Moneybookers, etc.). Our module fully supports web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, Mister Cash, and many more).
1. WHMCS 8.6.x or above
2. An approved Alipay Cross-Border merchant account, from http://global.alipay.com/
3. PHP 7.x-8.1
How to download the module files?
Please follow the link to download the module https://whmcsglobalservices.com/knowledgebase/where-do-i-download-my-purchases/
How to upload the module files?
1. Extract the downloaded module folder
2. Inside your WHMCS installed directory go to this path "/modules/gateways/" and upload this folder newalipay
3. Inside your WHMCS installed directory go to this path "/modules/gateways/" and upload this module file newalipay.php
4. Inside your WHMCS installed directory go to this path "/modules/gateways/callback/" and upload this gateway callback file alipay_callback.php
4. Inside your WHMCS installed directory go to this path "/modules/gateways/callback/" and upload this gateway callback file alipay_return.html
How to configure the module?
1. Log in to your WHMCS admin area. Go to System Settings >> Find Payment Gateways and click on it
2. After that you will find a button on right side with name Visit Apps & Integrations. Click on this button and find New Alipay
3. After that you will see a popup with Activate button. Click on this button to Activate the module
4. After activation you will be redirected on module config screen. Enter module configuration details and click on Save Changes.
Configuration as given bellow
- Display Name (This name will be shown on invoice)
- Enter this module License Key (You can get inside your WGS Alipay Cross Border module service)
- Enter Alipay Partner ID
- Enter Alipay Security check code
- Enter Product Code (according to your alipay account Like 'NEW_OVERSEAS_SELLER/NEW_WAP_OVERSEAS_SELLER')
- Enter Transaction Fee (%)
- Select Settlement Currency (If your WHMCS shopping cart currency is CNY or RMB. Before choose any one you need to add in whmcs currency table as well.)
- Enable/Disable test mode
How to get Partner ID and Security check code/Client ID?
Follow this link to get Partner ID and Client ID https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/intguide/ep0xgh
Test merchant details
Partner ID: 2088101122136241
Partner Secret: 760bdzec6y9goq7ctyx96ezkz78287de
Payment password: 111111