AI ChatGPT Installation Guide & Documentation
About AI ChatGPT
It is a large language model trained by OpenAI based on the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) architecture. It is designed to process natural language inputs and generate human-like responses. It can perform a wide range of language tasks, such as answering questions, generating text, summarizing information, and translating languages. It is capable of learning from vast amounts of text data and is continually improving as it is exposed to more language examples.
- WHMCS V7 or V8.x.x
- WHMCS DB User must have all permissions of the DB before installation and activation of this ADDON.
- GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON db_base.* TO db_user @'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'db_passwd';
How to download the module files?
1. Log in to your WGS client area https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php
2. Go to my services or from the main dashboard click on the manage icon with your purchased service this module service
3. Under the Downloads tab you can find the files. Download specific PHP version and Ioncube version files.
How to upload the module files?
1. After downloading the specific PHP and Ioncube version zip file, extract it on your computer
2. Connect FTP/SFTP, login as cPanel/Plesk, etc.
3. Under unzip module folder, you can see folders like "whmcsdir/modules/addons/". Upload the "ChatGPT" folder with your WHMCS server on this path "whmcsdir/modules/addons/".
Note: whmcsdir is the the folder where your WHMCS is installed. it could be any custom folder or on the main public_html.
How to activate the addon module?
1. Login as your WHMCS admin.
2. At the top right side hover on the "Wrench icon" and then go to System Settings >> find "Addon Modules" and click on Add Modules box
3. After that you will see the list of all available add-on modules. Find “AI ChatGPT” module.
4. Click on Activate button to activate the “AI ChatGPT" Module.
5. After activation click on Configure Button and then add the module License key in the field provided (Login with your WGS account https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members/clientarea.php and with your purchased service you can get the license key).
6. Give access right to the admin role groups and then click on Save Changes.
Now you are ready to use the module. Now Dashboard page will be visible to the admin user. Here the admin user can see the status of his license and other details.
How to use AI ChatGPT in Admin area
- Go to the Chat with AI tab. Here admin users can ask any question with the AI.
- Admins can use AI to create product descriptions.
- Admin users can use AI technology to create and maintain a knowledgebase.
- With the help of AI, an admin user can easily create and post announcements.
- With the help of AI ChatGPT admin can reply to client tickets.
How to use AI ChatGPT in client area
- Client users of the WHMCS also can use this by getting the answer from the ChatGpt. Users can get the answer before generating the ticket.
Make sure AI Assistance is enabled from the module configurations.