Nocps WHMCS Module
- 1 About
- 2 Module Requirements
- 3 Setup Guide for Module
- 4 WHMCS MODULE CONFIGURATIONS
- 4.1 How to activate and access the WGS NOC-PS Addon module?
- 4.2 How to use the WGS NOC-PS Server module?
- 5 How to assign existing Dedicated Server with WHMCS client service?
- 6 How to enable the upgrade fail over IP's for upgrade?
- 7 How to upgrade/downgrade the fail over IP's?
With NOC-PS For WHMCS, your customers can manage dedicated servers using the NOC-PS server provisioning system.
- NOC-PS server
- WHMCS 6/7
- WHMCS DB User must have all permissions of the DB before installation and activation of this Module
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON db_base.* TO db_user @'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'db_passwd';
Setup Guide for Module
How to download the module files?
Please follow the link to download the module https://whmcsglobalservices.com/knowledgebase/where-do-i-download-my-purchases/
How to upload the module files?
- Extract the downloaded module folder.
- Under Modules folder, you will find add-ons folder and inside addons folder wgs_nocps module folder can be found. you need to upload that module folder to WHMCS addon directory (whmcs_root/modules/addons/).
- Under Modules folder, you will find servers folder and inside servers folder wgs_nocps module folder can be found. you need to upload that module folder to WHMCS server’s directory (whmcs_root/modules/servers/).
WHMCS MODULE CONFIGURATIONS
How to activate and access the WGS NOC-PS Addon module?
1. Login to your admin area of WHMCS and navigate setup >>>Addon Modules >>> locate WGS NOC-PS and click on activate button
2. Activating License. After successful activation, click on configure button and put your license key, put your subnet IP and click on appropriate user rights you want to give (Full Administrator recommended) and click on save changes button at bottom.
3. Upon successful activation, navigate the module by going Addons>>> WGS NOC-PS and you will be presented following screen.
How to create IP Pool with addon module?
Navigate to menu icon under WGS NOC-PS addon module and then click on IP Mapping link to open the IP Pool panel.
You can create a IP pool to assign a random free IP to dedicated server from created IP pool.
For create IP pool, put the correct IP (network) detail in given fields.
- IP From (First IP of IP range) eg. "127.0.0.1"
- IP To (Last IP of IP range) eg. "127.0.0.10"
How to manage the all servers list?
Navigate to menu icon under WGS NOC-PS addon module and then click on Manage Servers link to open the servers list.
You can see your all dedicated servers according to pool. you can easily determine that which server is assigned to which WHMCS user and which server is free with your NOC-PS.
For see all current servers list, you have to select a server (NOC-PS server, which have configured under WHMCS product group server) from given server drop down and then click on "Sync Servers" button.
How to use the WGS NOC-PS Server module?
How to create/Configure WHMCS Product Server?
1. Login as your WHMCS admin panel. Navigate to Setup >> Products/Services >> Servers.
2. Create a new server group called Dedicated Servers(or something similar).
3. Add a new server. In the input fields under Edit a server, enter the Name, Hostname, Ip Adress. In the Type dropdown under Server Details, select the module “Wgs_nocps”. Enter your NOC-PS admin credentials.
How to create WHMCS product and configure WGS NOC-PS Module?
1. Login as WHMCS admin panel and then Navigate to Setup >> Products/Services >> Products/Services area
2. (Optional, but suggested) Create a new Product/Service group for the Dedicated Servers server
3. Add a new product/service for the Dediacted Server. Select Product Type as Dediacted/VPS Server and enter any applicable pricing and term information.
4. Under the Module Settings tab, select the module “Wgs_nocps”, the appropriate Server Group, and enter the required information to configure the module.
- Subnet (Enter your subnet IP)
- Pool (Select specific pool) with specific product
- Select Reboot Method
- IPMI User (Need if you want to assign existing server)
- IPMI Password (Need if you want to assign existing server)
- IPMI Password Required (Enable if you want to set the IPMI password with newly created server)
- Create New Server (Enable if you want to create new dedicated server)
- Enable the clientarea tabs access to user services (which clientarea tabs users can access)
- Boot loader (Put your boot loader options with new line)
5. Custom fields:
When you will configure the module with product, module will automatically create the required Custom Field "interval|Time Interval". It is only for admin. do not remove it. it is for time interval between server perform action like (Power Off, Power On, Re Cycle, etc). When you will perform any action then module will update the time (the time, when you performed any action) in this custom field. By default module will set the 10 minutes time interval between all action. you can not perform any action simultaneously. you have to wait for 10 minutes to perform any new action.
6. Configurable Options:
When you will configure the module with product, module will automatically create the required Configurable options with specific product. If you've assigned any another Configurable Options group with your dedicated product then you have to create a new configurable option with this assigned existing group.
For create new configurable option, Navigate to Setup >> Products/Services >> Configurable Options. edit exiting group and then click on "Add New Configurable Option" button. when you click on this button a popup window will be appear. put the option name as "failover|FailOver Addresses" and select the option type as "Quantity or Dropdown". put the sub-option name, price and click on button to save the setting.
How to assign existing Dedicated Server with WHMCS client service?
Login as your WHMCS admin panel, navigate Clients >>> View/Search Clients. edit any client and then click on any existing service (which service you want to assign server). under "Products/Services" tab, put the server IP (which server you want to assign) in "Dedicated IP" field. you can put the server hostname in "Hostname" field. after that just click on save button to save the changes.
Note: Don not click on create button if you are assigning existing server to client service.
How to enable the upgrade fail over IP's for upgrade?
Login as WHMCS admin panel and then Navigate to Setup >> Products/Services >> Products/Services area. Edit the existing dedicated product and then click on Upgrades tab. under this tab you have to enable this setting "Configurable Option".
How to upgrade/downgrade the fail over IP's?
If you want to purchase more fail over IP's in future. you can purchase fail over IP's by upgrade the configurable options. For this you have to login with WHMCS clientarea and need to open the existing dedicated product service.
Under product detail page, you can see the "Upgrade/Downgrade options" link. click on this link and select the fail over IP's (How much numbers of IP you want purchase) and then continue and complete the payment. after successful payment module will update the fail over (additional) IP's with specific server.